The Dream is Alive

  • Eath Rose Farm
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      Our farm started of as a dream project to create a self sustaining
      community of like individuals Planting & Planing for Perpetuity. We have
      had our ups and downs, our all around, inside outs, past our doubts to
      the place of grace we call the here and now.

      Now I will be returning to the farm to revive once again the dream of a
      farm that not only sustains us but becomes a teaching healing center for
      those that want to share their skills and have the thrill of living in
      harmony on this abundant land.

      We have failed in getting other folks to invest $ & Materials but we
      have foot the bill over the past 4 years having invested over $120,000
      into this dream and will keep investing because we believe this to be
      worth it and an investment that will house & feed us abundantly into the
      future.

      We have succeeded in getting over 80 WWOOFers over the past 2 years to
      volunteer their efforts in creating a community base healing learning
      collective of individuals. Now those who have followed us over the years
      know the heartaches we have had with dishonest people and how we just
      kept on planting the seeds.

      I will be replacing Al with another caretaker that I will train
      personally to take over for me when I part in November. I will be doing
      updates along the way to keep folks who are interested on the outcome of
      our Care Taker search. We have two ex military older gentlemen
      interested both having grew up on farms and two younger couples also
      with farm experience. I will put my heart & soul into this to make sure
      the farm stays open and safe. We are so more conscientious than last
      year when we lost all our animals to thieves we met on Craig's list Sol
      & Ella. We have again tried the List and have done extensive review of
      their references so as to not make the same mistake as last year. I am
      coming now to make sure the farm stays on point to our goals & dreams to
      become self sufficient and abundant growth & health for all those who
      participate.

      Rosie and I are still planning to revive in full the WWOOF program on
      our return in January and wit will depend on those selected to be
      caretakers/renters if they will have WWOOF volunteers as a part of their
      crew. I am excited and ready for the adventure that besets me and will
      take all your love and support with me on my journey to our Dream Farm.