This Saturday VIRATO LIVE!

  • virato
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 4:11 AM

      Here are some interesting Asheville events, and then this lineup for Saturday on VIRATO LIVE!

      Do participate by calling in 828-252-4348

      880 AM, Asheville, and http://viratolive.com

      Saturday, September 5
      10 AM-11 AM EDT

      ...a conscious conversation with the listeners of VIRATO LIVE!

      Let YOUR light shine out. Participate in the expansion of human consciousness...or simply ask questions and let the community and/or Virato respond. Open your heart and mind and let your magnificence be heard during the People's Forum.

      During this hour Debi Athos, founder of Organicfest and others will be telling us about the vision of Organicfest 2009 happening next week in Asheville. How do we know that a product or company is really "green." What are some of the latest  things happening in the organic food, etc. world?

      It also includes the popular New Age Trivia Quiz, where you may win prizes!

      The call in telephone number 828-254-6620

      880 AM, Asheville, and http://viratolive.com

      FREE Podcast, Listen Past or Download after broadcast

      880 AM, Asheville, and http://viratolive.com

      Saturday, September 5, 2009
      11 AM-Noon EDT

      Virato's guest today, Ray DiZazzo, is an award-winning writer, producer, and director with many years of experience in the corporate venue. He is President of DiZazzo Communications, an independent media company that has created programs for large corporations such as J.D. Power and Associates, GTE, and the United Way.

      In addition to his corporate media work, DiZazzo, has written a work of fiction, in the style of Celestine Prophecy, and other memorable consciousness message fiction. He says he is not an atheist, nor a religious person either. A large part of his novel is about two people who cross a natural bridge and undergo spiritual and physical transformations. He says some readers might feel that this story is an affront to organized religions. DiZazzo says that traditional religions are largely invalid because they are not based on the real truths that surround us. Instead, they’re based on rituals and legends that, at one time, were able to satisfy our desire for purpose and the need to accept our mortality. My theory is that we’ve matured enough as a race of people to face, and in fact embrace, the realities of our existence. Religious dogma assumes humans are the centerpiece of all existence – we are special and blessed because we were created by God in his image. I don’t believe we’re special at all – in that way.

      880 AM, Asheville, and http://viratolive.com

      FREE Podcast, Listen Past or Download after broadcast

      Discuss  this program

      880 AM, Asheville, and http://viratolive.com

      Saturday, September 5
      12 PM-1 PM NY time

      By the time she was 14, Virato's guest today, Annette Sassou, had survived two murder attempts which intensified her connection to the spirit realm.

      She says she
      has dedicated her life to help others to gain insight into the life altering wisdom of the spirit realm and her fans come from all over the world. She states that her work is channeled from Spirit, which, she says allows her to touch the hearts of her audience.

      Sassou says that everyone is capable of making this divine connection and that her purpose is to assist along the way.

      “The true Teacher and Healer is Spirit – I am just the Messenger,” is her answer when people ask her how she explains the profound impact her work leaves on her audience and clients.

      Annette was born in a small town in Germany and the intuitive and healing abilities in her family go back 4 generations. Many members of her family have dedicated their lives to helping others with their gift.

      Sassou is also the author of a channeled book, Portals to Spirit: Transition 2012, How to Prepare for the Shift in 2012, the topic of today's discussion.