jUne Update 9,000 trees coming to the farm

  • Glowing Feather Maji
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2009
      Well all is good, Rozi is in San Jose will meet bobbie tomorrow than
      head to the farm. The trees are ready to be delivered to the farm, the
      rain has started so we hope to get them up there before it gets to
      muddy. Stephen will be arriving in Mid June to start the planting,
      Bobbie and Carlos (our local worker) will help, we may hire a few local
      to help. The land is green, our two horses are fine. Our horse India
      will be having her baby in August. We got a rooster and will have some
      young chikees to replinish our chicken crew for eggs next winter. The
      hydroponic garden is in and work on making the lower garden a green
      house with large roof and such. So we are into June no dramas to report
      which is a relieve from the past. Rosie will stay only a few days and
      return to her loving hubby (me) for our journey to the Rainbow gathering
      in New Mexico for July 4th family reUnion.