Do you know about Solar Panels?

  • Glowing Feather Maji
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009

      Dear ERFarmers & Friends,

      Rosie is at the farm and I will be there in one week. We are looking for help with anyone that knows about solar panels. This posted ad came to us and we are looking into getting pannels for our farm house. Can anyone look over these specs and get back to us on the best system that is most economical. Thank you for your reply.

      Solar panels for sale by the pallet, new and all original.

      For a limited time only, we are offering the following solar panels for sale FOB.

      Available only while our supply lasts. This offer does not include cost of shipping.

      If you are interested in more information on these, please send us an email for more details and let us know how many you are looking for.

      Thank you, Mike

      NUMBER 1
      These solar panels are rated at 170 watts.
      We are expecting 20 pallets at this special price ($ 3.50 per watt) and are taking orders for them. They are brand-new, unopened, and will be available at a minimum of one pallet.
      Specifications:
      48 high-efficiency polycrystalline solar cells.
      Special aluminum frame design.
      Reinforced solar glass.
      Advanced cell encapsulation.
      Optimized module surface area.
      Length: 52.1" x 38.7"
      Weight: 16.0 lbs.
      Applications: Residential roof top systems. Commercial / industrial building roof top systems. Large on and off grid solar power stations. Other industrial and commercial applications.
      25 year limited warranty on power output. (90% power output assurance for 10 years and 80% power output assurance for 25 years).
      26 panels per pallet.
      Price per pallet: $ 15,470.00
      Location: FOB San Francisco California bay area.
      We are expecting other sizes as well in the very near future.

      NUMBER 2
      Minimum Order= 30 panels @ $ 5.08 per watt = $ 32,918.40 per pallet
      Sharp ND-216U2
      216 Watt 20 Volt Nominal
      Solar Module, Pallet – 30
      Dollar Per Watt: $ 5.08

      RELIABLE
      25-year limited warranty on power output.
      Using breakthrough technology, made possible by nearly 50 years of proprietary research and development, Sharp's ND216U1F solar module incorporates an advanced surface texturing process to increase light absorption and improved efficiency.
      Common applications include commercial and residential grid-tied roof systems as well as ground mounted arrays. Designed to withstand rigorous operating conditions, this modules offers high power output per square foot of solar array.
      Mechanical Characteristics
      • Dimensions (L x W x D): 64.6" x 39.1" x 1.8" (1640 x 994 x 46 mm)
      • Cable Length (l): 43.3" (1100 mm)
      • Type of Output Terminal: Lead Wire with MC3 connector
      • Weight: 44.1 lbs (20.0 kg)
      • Max Load: 50 psi (2400 Pascals)
      Shipping Information
      • Modules/Carton: 2
      • Carton Size: 68.3" x 43.2" x 4.5" (1735 x 1097 x 114 mm)
      • Carton Weight: 93.2lbs (42.3 kg)
      • Modules/Pallet: 30

      NUMBER 3
      Minimum Order= 28 panels @ 4.49 per watt = $ 26,149.00 per pallet
      Sharp ND-208U1
      208 Watt 16 Volt Nominal
      Solar Module Pallet - 28
      Dollar Per Watt: $ 4.49

      Sharp ND-208U1, 208 watt 16 Volt Nominal PV module

      Poly-crystalline 208 watt module features 12.8% module efficiency for an outstanding balance of size and weight to power and performance. Using breakthrough technology perfected by Sharp's 45 years of research and development, these modules use an advanced surface texturing process to increase light absorption and improve efficiency. Common applications include office buildings, cabins, solar power stations, solar villages, radio relay stations, beacons, traffic lights and security systems. Ideal for grid-connected systems and designed to withstand rigorous operating conditions, Sharp's ND-208U1 modules offer maximum power output per square foot of solar array
      Mechanical Characteristics
      • Dimensions (L x W x D): 64.6" x 39.1" x 1.8" (1640mm x 994mm x 46mm)
      • Weight: 46.3 lbs (21 kg)
      • Modules/Carton: 2
      • Carton Size: 68.3" x 43.2" x 4.5" (1735mm x 1097mm x 114mm)
      • Carton Weight: 93.2lbs (42.3 kg)
      • Modules/Pallet: 28

      Dimensions (L x W x D): 64.57" x 39.13" x 1.81" (1640mm x 994mm x 46mm)
      Weight: 46.3 lbs (21 kg)

      Modules/Carton: 2
      Carton Size: 68.3" x 43.2" x 4.5" (1735mm x 1097mm x 114mm)
      Carton Weight: 93.2lbs (42.3 kg)
      Modules/Pallet: 28

      NUMBER 4
      Minimum Order= 20 panels @ 4.60 per watt = $ 18,860.00 per pallet
      Kyocera KD205X-LP
      205 Watt 16 Volt Nominal
      Solar Module Pallet – 20
      Dollar per watt: $ 4.60 per watt

      KD Modules Specifications

      Kyocera is leading the solar industry with the development of the most efficient and cost effective systems available. New and improved, larger modules feature higher output per module and maintain the three-bus bar circuitry along with Blue solar technology.

      Features
      • Locking Connector Specification
      • Utilizes a larger, more powerful solar cell (156 mm)
      • Upgrades KC200GT, KC1275GT and KC130GT
      • Output Cable - MC Connector (MC4)

      Electrical Specifications at STC
      Maximum Power: 205 watts
      Tolerance: ±5%
      Maximum Power Voltage: 26.6 volts
      Maximum Power Current: 7.71 amps
      Open Circuit Voltage: 33.2 Voc
      Short Circuit Current: 8.36 amps
      Maximum System Voltage: 600 volts
      Series Fuse Rating: 15 amps
      Temperature Coefficient of Voc: -1.20x10-1 V/°C
      Temperature Coefficient of Isc: 5.02x10-3 A/°C

      Warranty: 20 years power output, 1 year material and workmanship
      Termination Method: Locking Plug-in Connectors (MC4)

      NEC 2008 Compliant
      UL 1703 Listed
      Factory ISO 9001, ISO 14001
      Dimension (LWD): 59.1"x 39.0" x 1.4" (1501 x 991 x 36 mm )
      Weight: 40.8 lbs (18.5 kg)
      Modules per carton: 2
      Carton Size (LWD) 64" x 44" x 4" (163 x 112 x 10 cm)
      Carton Gross Weight: 94.0 lbs (43.0 kg)
      Number of Cartons per pallet: 10
      Maximum Pallet Dimension (LWD): 64" x 44" x 40"3 (1.8 m 3
      Gross Weight Max. Pallet: 940 lbs (426 kg)
      Dimension (LWD): 59.1"x 39.0" x 1.4" (1501 x 991 x 36 mm )

      Weight: 40.8 lbs (18.5 kg)
      Dimension (LWD): 59.1"x 39.0" x 1.4" (1501 x 991 x 36 mm

      NUMBER 5
      Minimum Order= 20 panels @ 4.15 per watt = $ 16,600.00 per pallet
      Kyocera KC200GT
      200 Watt 16 Volt Nominal
      Solar Module, Pallet 20 modules
      Dollar Per Watt: $ 4.15

      Kyocera's advanced cell processing technology and automated production facilities produce a highly efficient multi crystal photovoltaic module. The conversion efficiency of the Kyocera solar cell is over 16%. These cells are encapsulated between a tempered glass cover with a back sheet to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions. The entire laminate is installed in an anodized aluminum frame to provide structural strength and ease of installation. Equipped with plug-in connectors.

      Applications
      • Residential roof top system
      • Large commercial grid tie system
      • Water Pumping Systems
      • High Voltage stand alone systems
      Qualifications
      Module: UL 1703 certified
      Factory: ISO9001 and ISO 14001

      Performance Warranty
      1 year limited warranty on material and workmanship
      20 year limited warranty on power output

      Electrical Specifications
      Model: KC200GT
      Tolerance: +10% / -5%
      Maximum Power Voltage: 26.3 volts
      Maximum Power Current: 7.61 amps
      Open Circuit Voltage: 32.9 volts
      Short Circuit Current: 8.21 amps
      Length (LxWxH): 56.2" x 39.0" x 1.4" (1425 x 990 x 36 mm)
      Weight: 40.7 lbs. (18.5 kg)
      Cable: MC3 Multi-Contact Cable

      Thermal Parameters
      Nominal Operating Cell Temperature: 47°C
      Isc Current temperature coefficient: (3.18 x 10**-3) V/°C
      Voc Voltage temperature coefficient: (-1.23 x 10**-1) V/°C
      Note: The electrical specifications are under test conditions of irradiance of 1 kw/m2, Spectrum of 1.5 air mass and cell temperature of 25°C.

      Quality Assurance
      • Thermal cycling test
      • Thermal shock test
      • Thermal/Freezing and high humidity cycling test
      • Electrical isolation test
      • Hail impact test
      • Mechanical, wind and twist loading test
      • Salt mist test
      • Light and water-exposure test
      • Field exposure test
      Modules/Carton: 2
      Carton Size: 59" x 42" x 4" (149 x 106 x 10 cm)
      Carton Weight: 82 lbs (38 kg)

      Modules/Pallet: 20
      Maximum Pallet Dimensions: 59" x 42" X 38" (1498.6 x 1066.8 x 965.2 mm)
      Pallet Weight: 881 lbs (399 kg)

      Length (LxWxH): 56.2" x 39.0" x 1.4" (1425 x 990 x 36 mm)
      Weight: 40.7 lbs. (18.5 kg)

      END OF OFFER