Heart Song Life Dance Seminars in February at ERF

  • Glowing Feather Maji
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      We will be doing personal growth seminars at Earth Rose Farm in
      February. Heart Song Life Dance a process Utilizing movement sound &
      breath with improv, medatation and yoga techniques to help celebrate
      life. It will be seperate from our volunteer organic farm program but
      those that are working on the farm will be invited also to join in the
      workshops. Full Moon February is the date we will have this event led by
      Glowing Feather Maji please email us if interested it is low cost around
      $50 for 3 day & $100 for 7 day including Dominical beach event. 50%
      Discount if you are a full volunteer at the farm.