Fall to Winter, Spring To Summer

  • Glowing Feather Maji
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2008
      In Costa Rica December begins summer even though they are north of the
      equator because its drier December through April. The farm is still
      sleeping and recovering from the massive rains. We did not get a
      catchment system and hope that will happen for next rain season. It does
      Dry out around February. We will be also hosting some festivals and
      workshops this year. We are really looking forward to starting again
      another new adventure. We love volunteerism and realize in a messed up
      world there needs to be a place where folks can come and grow food
      together and learn abundant Self sustaining living.

      Please if folks would love to contribute to our projects with tropical
      seeds, fruits & veggies or donation$ to buy seeds send ASAP to :

      Earth Rose Farm

      c/o Maji

      271 Zephyr Rd

      Venice, Florida 34293