Rosie has returned from the farm

  • Glowing Feather Maji
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2008
      Now that the farm is asleep until our return in January just want to say
      thanks for all the encouraging emails of folks support of our efforts on
      Earth Rose Farm. We are now looking forward to our return with a scale
      down volunteer opening crew in January. We regret having to close down
      the farm but the chaos and wholesale destruction of our farms livelihood
      by the last caretaker crew of Ella & Sol has left our farm without any
      means of support. We have no more Hens, Horses & Cows also all our power
      tools have been stolen also. Our cat Journey is still missing and
      persumed dead. We are heartbroken but not defeated. While we have been
      there last December through May 2008, the farm improved with each day
      and each of the over 50 volunteers. Because of a very few real bad
      thieves & liars that have never met us yet after only 30 days after
      taking over $450 of money to care take our farm they ransacked the farm
      sold to the lowest bidder for $3000 for over $7,000 Worth of animals &
      materials it will cost to replace.

      Rosie and I are dedicated to reviving our beloved dream. We will require
      from now on applications & deposits for your stay from January 1st
      through June 1st, We ask for a minimum stay of 3 weeks but can make
      arrangements for more time or less.

      We have our neighbor watching the land and our local worker taking care
      of the farm till our return. We will be taking off all directions and
      ask no one to come to the farm till our return January 1st 2009. We love
      all the good people that gave to us their efforts & life forces to build
      this dream. We pray for Ella & Sol and their demented & tormented souls.
      They most likely have got away with this crime toward us but we will be
      making posters with their photos and continue to warn others about
      them. They may still be in Costa Rica, Panama or other Central American
      countries.

      Please if anyone has donations of $ or Seeds please send to our US
      address

      Rozi & Maji 271 Zephyr Rd Venice, Florida 34293