Re: Possible We Awakening in July

  • Glowing Feather Maji
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2006
      We arew at rainbow now and got some interest in folks will know more
      in a few days. Looks like august or september the earliest unless we
      find folks want to go now. As for the cat it no longer lives there.
      no p[ets onlyfarm animals. cows, horses and maybe some chickens in
      the future. what is your scedule now.

      --- In earth_rose_farm@yahoogroups.com, "Katja Lachmann"
      <travel@...> wrote:

      > Dear Maji,
      >
      > my (Katja) Spanish is quite good. I lived one year in Spain,
      studying and working. Also here in Central America I find my ways to
      practice Spanish. Though it is sometimes hard because of all the
      different accents ;D

      > By the way, I looked again through the farm photos you put online.
      I saw Mitzie, the black cat. Does she live outside or inside the
      house? I hope only outside as I have a very strong cat allergy.

      > Enjoy Rainbow. Be sure we would love to be there now.
      >
      > Sending rain for your farm to grow ;P
      > Katja & Augustas
      >
      > ---------------
      > We are here in colorado a the rainbow and activily looking for
      folks to come to the farm. We realy wnt to have at least 3 to 4
      people to make the place seem more of a comunity. I know from the
      past the begining of anything is a long process of growing and
      getting to know how to live in a permaculture way. We will stay in
      touch and within a few weeks will know for sure what the situation
      is. Its good that you can sty till our return which also may mean
      one of us may come down in august when you are ready. As fopr the 90
      days its easy to get to panama for the 3 days. Love and light talk
      to you both latter. glad you are thinking of the farm. Its a
      beautiful and healing place. How is your spanish?

    • Augustas Kligys
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2006
        Hello Maji,

        These are wonderful news! Yippieyeah ;D Whenever we will start traveling from Belize, we will need about 4 weeks to reach your farm. Depending on what time we will get news from you about more folks interested in farm, we will depart from Belize. If it will be in the mid of July, we will arrive in the mid of August. If in the end of July - we will be there in the end of August. For the time being we are mentally preparing for the stay in the farm and waiting for further news from you.

        Sunshine ;)
        Augustas & Katja