Re: [earth_rose_farm] Re: clear mind w/heart ,...n makin profit

  • kenneth albright
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
      i will limit these video clips   to the most important...of course im also into the non money centered rainbow family way...have succeded in the personal experiments..in the tropics ....basics of the good life  water,sunshine,fresh air,wild/organic foods,earth and some kindness!...this is the goal of the basic runaround we have in the buy n sell world....an average person can live a good life ....we still like the fancies!!!   well n good ...thanks again....part of the rmi.org is the...whole ,the mass populations...this is amory s work and he uses the most obvious mind  ...of capitalism as a sounding board...its the cake n eat it too plus the glut xtra !...that allows ...to have it all....the big guys illusions are mass held ideals...certianly rainbow shows a good life not so glutted....amory opens the complete all in all inclusive.....thus if the mass can have its excessive without destroying all creation and war based....(reeeaally dont feel people...want war...).....so WE ...rainbow hearts can live the life love!!!!!     see?....im not interested to market or sell ...in this sending.....but you can see that the oil thing ...is just a way of manipulative addiction....perhaps only from the lack of creative ,clear minds.......ethanol from sugar cane is 1/2 half of brazils gas!!!!  the usa bargo on ethanol   imports 100%....embargo usa has on oil...0%!...ethanol in usa is very much   gmo corn!   w/ animal wastes!....thus(eat more animals!!!!!!)....amory points out.....switchgrass can make all the usa ethanol....and restore...the grassy great plains   without fertilizers....or herbacides ect.!......mowed like common grasses...(harvested)  firmented into ethanol...while the composting and natural regeneration restored!!!!!/amory is a yes...for the national security...in the gas thing...is quelled...the chemical and extreme input labor intensive thnig is minimized!.....maximium efficency....is the path that comes thru smooth......this is the non argumentitve ...clear mind im shaeing in the works here!   selah!!!

      Glowing Feather Maji <glowingfeather@...> wrote:

      I did not go to this site but we do discourage anytype of spam or money
      sites. I do monitor because we had a rash of XXX and inappropriate
      sites. If there are pay sites related to orgainc farming & such personal
      growth also ok. This health site may be ok I have not viewed it but if
      its basic is not for profit and an interest to the other 116 folks i am
      really open to its posting.

      I do encourage you to read other postings and give your ideas on it and
      hopefully we can activate others into participating . thanks again..
      maji aka glowing feather

      --- In earth_rose_farm@ yahoogroups. com, kenneth_albright200 0@... wrote:

      > kenneth (kenneth_albright20 00@...) has sent you a link.
      >
      > Personal message:
      > this is a full show but in 35 minutes you know the solutions we can be
      and share for the best day ever! in capitalizm/and beautyful
      world...very upful

      > Link: http://www.rmi. org/sitepages/ pid233.php

      Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

    • kenneth albright
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
        its a non profit donation funded site....amory lovins work shows   the path of the masses...to the least destruction....thus we...rainbow family benifit ...in the less the mass population is destroying the planet....he speaks in the capitalistic mass population cloak to cleaverly speak in their language...not that we ourselves never need $ in our goals ...the basic ataining is to have for the dominate population("hot showers, cold beer, and mobility comforts")....most rain bow family this is a secondary...but we all want to be happy and free of suffering.........ethanol /via switch grass instead of gmo corn is an option that requires non chemical growing....this is in a round about point...tho critical to us that a major war not happen just for oil ect!....this is a short video about this   i will not send others as im sure your into doin lots of good things....me too....lifeloveinjoyinthenow....ommmmmm! shantisena...thanks to each and all my rainbow family  and the kindness one!

        Glowing Feather Maji <glowingfeather@...> wrote:

        I did not go to this site but we do discourage anytype of spam or money
        sites. I do monitor because we had a rash of XXX and inappropriate
        sites. If there are pay sites related to orgainc farming & such personal
        growth also ok. This health site may be ok I have not viewed it but if
        its basic is not for profit and an interest to the other 116 folks i am
        really open to its posting.

        I do encourage you to read other postings and give your ideas on it and
        hopefully we can activate others into participating . thanks again..
        maji aka glowing feather

        --- In earth_rose_farm@ yahoogroups. com, kenneth_albright200 0@... wrote:

        > kenneth (kenneth_albright20 00@...) has sent you a link.
        >
        > Personal message:
        > this is a full show but in 35 minutes you know the solutions we can be
        and share for the best day ever! in capitalizm/and beautyful
        world...very upful

        > Link: http://www.rmi. org/sitepages/ pid233.php

        Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

      • Glowing Feather Maji
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 9, 2007

          kenneth albright <kenneth_albright2000@...> wrote:

          no offence...im as simply in the most clearly needed, the basics! food the abundance,the most natural ,the least need for up keep!!!...healthy ,happy for allthe plants , creatures...the rmi.org  is about the need and use of ways to drive and transport ourselves,and materials ect.....ive been watching admirably amorys works since the 70s....ethanol from grasses!...is profoundly simple,sustainable...fuel for trucks and cars,for cooking tho (i prefer rawfoods," a fagon"..traditional in latin am. every country person uses./...prefered /dry local dead wood).....its a wooden table filled with dryed mud with rocks to put your grill screenon../ for delicious fresh roasted local coffee..whoahah!   yumskiys!.../brown rice/beans...all can be local grown!...arrows del campo.an old variety of dry grown rice now hard to find but still grown in the crillollo rincones.....and white and red beans...are locally kept by camposinos/in p.r....and grown without cultivation...checharoes are my fave...they grow wild and need no attendance,...yame del monte are another wild delishious delight/ they can grow to the size of small volkswagens!!!!   dig and cut the roots then scatter the un needed tops theyll regenerate to a new plant by next year!!...lemon cabras,corazon (annon family)...many varieties!...forever guanabanas!...planted w/love and ive had happy trees non stop produce allyear long! ................................................................all these will be the goal to find the seeds,(in my visit to p.r./ to send/bring with me for everyone!!!!! other natives:,canestell,neaspiro,pitahaya,pumarosa,  ,..,,,some others that do well in p.r. n c.r.....rambutan,jakfruit,mangosteen,on n on...i love this stuff!!!!!   growin trees and foods ,medicinals,spices,flowers!... know a lot of things from the 23 years of bein in p.r....that will be fun to share n always new things that you and the folks in the area are doin....at the service of best helps where needed!!!!.........p.s.  pordon the infatuation with the computer thing/ the 23 years unplugged...guess this is a balance /as yin yang....in love n light     kenneth