Re: A Caretaker Job....living in costa rica

  • Glowing Feather Maji
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2007
      There are many retired folks in country. CR has a rep for honoring land
      rights and forigners in country. The cost of living is not as low as
      panama or other cental american countries but a long tradition of
      democrocy and having no army for dictatorship along with a nice
      educational & health system for all its citizens. Our farm is located in
      the south and alot of good nature all around us. Within an hour you have
      the surf beach of domincal as well as the other direction to mount
      chirrapo which has nice thermal hotsprings along with many waterfalls in
      the area. About saving for december good idea. You mentioned retirement
      checks you can get access to us banks via visa & mastercharge check
      debit cards. There is alot of space on the land that if you want to
      become a part of the community to build your own retirement place. My
      wife and I have had this dream to share our abundance with likeminded
      that want to create a permaculture lifestyle. check out the linksection
      as well as photos and previous postings. Share your thoughts