WelcOMe hOMe on EarthRoseFarm

  • Glowing Feather Maji
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007

      David, Lilly & Sammy,

      Thank you for your adventure that you are now partaking in. This is likek giving you our 1 year old baby Farm alond with Baby bulls and Baby cows. May you pros[per and get to live on the land in its fulness. Please document the trees you find draw them on books that rozi will provide. We need a documentation of the whole land.  I am still 50 % sure tht I want to come afdter rozi but it is her assurance that makes me feel tht may not be necessary. We can have jimmy our lawyer down here that can hanlde paying out money we need for any projects that we agree on. I want you to be creative and share with us your ideas and do hope that we can have a weekly communication on thursdays . Some day we will get nation wide satetlelight so we can talk live on the faarm,. Technology is comming.

      Esapecially go out the front door stright down the vally than to the right you will se the water fall. If you start the same journey from the farm you wil end up on top and need to walk down the creek to the first set of water falls. There are others. IN the rainy season they make nose otherwise its just a creek during dry season. I hope that yoiu will learn to ride the horses they are getting soul fat. They need excersice. The local folks that lived here for years used to walk down to the 6:30 am and come home on the esperanza (there are more buses) the walk is about 20 minutes to hOMe.

      Please document the projects, I will ask rozi to show you in the book but basically you spent 1 hour watering and 1 hour working the garden, or making a trail , also like I asked before to document all the frut trees we do not even know the quanity or quality or even names of some of the fruit. Please if you ever wanted to love trees this is the farm. I want to plant within the next few years 27,000 Hardwood trees. We have several padocs and the fiorst one being the large triangle of three paddocds. The way to do this is in stages. Along the road the car takes is aq water station from that point a nursury of hardwood seedlings from seeds Once the rainy season takes hole they will gorw. The way are in the bags . We have plenty and get mnore. Rozi please show them how we did the papaya trees and they can do hardwood seedling nursury. We can also since David & Lilly speak spanish better than us able to get lots of trees from PaPa Guiermo of Lucy...  I know that we do not know of each other , However I did remember you at the gathering last year. I do trust rozi with my love and my life and her thoughts are golden to me. I want to comunicate with you and still have open a quick visit in jue especaillty if we can get a tree planting session in.

      Reforestation Projects

      • Open Air Nursury near the front water hole for the cows
      • Soil & Bags prepared under the house and seedlings can be planted
      • We want to get as many trees that are at least 1 year old starters to be planted 3 meters apart. The trees froom seedlings we can plant next year (May June)
      • In June see how many workers we can get. Preperations is to get the field prepared by either cows for a month or use the chopper machine.
      • Focus on the front big hill that our new road sourounds the property. We can plant trees all along the road and around the field. We still want space around the center and the two mature mango trees.
      • See what trees available at coop agri also trees for sale from lucys papa guiermo
      • I like useing the 27 formular 2700 on about 5 acreas will be 27 trees in 100 groves
      • 6 to 8 Years depending on rain havast 1/3  and replant the same amount harvasted tp perpetuate the growing
      • plant near the roads and the hill

      On the rest of the farm

      • keep the garden growing by have them save some seeds for next year to plant October & November to harvast in Janurary
      • create a compost system
      • Make sure they are shown the water and electric hookups.
      • explore all the fruit on the land also lots of medicine. Stay in comuniction with us on all ideas.
      • Keep an eye on the Papaya tree Orchards
      • keep an eye to protect the gardens from the pigs.

      May you enjoy this land and the sky and the water, plant the seeds enjoy the nature

      Honi hawk and I will attend the gatherings and fiond other folks that are ready to come down next winter. Always all ways glowing

    • Dave Andrews
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2007
        Hello, Glowing Feather,

        Congratulations again on what appears a very auspicious kickoff of a project that has great significance for us humans on this planet.  We have collectively followed greed and a search for ease which have led us away from our core values of oneness with the earth and our community.  We now have a collective feeling of homelessness, because of our disconnect from the planet and our fellow companions on it, animal, vegetable and mineral.  I believe this disconnect is the cause of much of the suffering we experience.  By creating ways in which we can re-connect with the earth and the other "crew members" of Spaceship Earth, you may be a significant part of the "cure" we are seeking.

        I would like to invite you to come up to Tampa on any Thursday night and meet the wonderful people that come to Skippers to hear Uncle John's Band and to commune with like spirits.  It seems likely you might find more loving family who would want to become positively and creatively involved with your grand project.

        Best regards,

        Tampa DAve