Re: Moo

  • Glowing Feather Maji
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
      Thank you Waters, for your blessings and interest. We did soul much
      this year at the farm. i am on my way back to florida and rozi will stay
      an additional month thanI may go back end of may early june to do some
      reforestation (best to plant in the rainy season ) we have over 200
      papaya trees to plant and some hardwoods we bought last year.

      Rozi has done soul much to the land I am more inspirational than
      physical worker >I still get tied fast, my heart is good but still feel
      affects from heart surgury 2 1/2 years ago. Mother Moo and baby moo are
      soul beautiful & last years baby bull got alot of energy and fun to
      watch.

      Will try to make the nationals in July and the eaastern regional in
      pennsylvania do you know whe it will be. I enjoyed your singing and rozi
      and i will look forward in discussing the farm at the rainbow
      gatherings. Love and light to you & yours always all ways Glowing,

      Glo N Honi (glowing feather & honi hawk aka maji & rozi

      --- In earth_rose_farm@yahoogroups.com, "Waters" <RobinGraysmith@...>
      wrote:

      > Wonderful,Thankyou Rosi ,Your patience and kindness is coming together
      > Your photos are much appreciated,notice the smiles.
      > I think all the prayers are being answered.I am still care giving.
      > My passport still sits unused.I may have to visit you all in Florida,
      > and then on to Costa beautiful when destiny becomes reality.
      > Word travels as time goes by.I think the early struggles are over
      ,like
      > a business ,if you get through the first 2 years you will be
      successful.
      > If you need to use the property I reserved ,please do .I can only give
      > monies in the future until my familys illness's are resolved.
      > Have you heard from the other farms in CR.I contacted some a while
      back.
      > They may share.Thankyou Soul much Maji and Rosi ,Keep those pics
      > coming .
      > What condition was the beach?
      > Are there sand dunes at the beach ,Is there an erosion problem there .
      > Sea Oats hold the sands together and would be ideal for the land and
      > you alls research and developement.
      > I love you all,Yours truly Waters

    • Waters
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2007
        --- In earth_rose_farm@yahoogroups.com, "Glowing Feather Maji"
        <glowingfeather@...> wrote:

        Honi Hawk & Glowing Feather,Thankyou for your presence
        In Regards to gatherings :
        "Kind Family ",Love our vibe everywhere.
        Http://welcomehere.org./2007/
        They have a wonderful newsletter
        Ps.>
        Much love and inner peace to everybody