Re: Kindness from the Soul

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
      Yes Yes! Good idea! For those of us that cannot make it there in
      person to help, we can at least send dough!

      If you set up an account with eBay that accepts PayPal then you could
      auction psychic hugs or good karma bonus points or...etc. They have a
      Buy Now option too for those on a small budget. If you kept that one
      going, we could send money at any time and you would attract people
      not familiar with the farm. You can decorate your info page that
      explains all about the "product" and describes the community and what
      the current projects are that the money will be funding.

      They have all kinds of wild things on eBay and people get into the
      quirky, interesting ones. The more interesting you make the "item"
      and the description of the "item" the more people will hear about it.
      And because the item is being sold to help fund something that so
      many of us have dreamed about, you can't lose. We live vicariously
      through you!

      Love you!!!!
      Kim

      --- In earth_rose_farm@yahoogroups.com, "Waters" <RobinGraysmith@...>
      wrote:

      > Welcome beautiful family
      >
      > Hello Maji and Rosie ,
      >
      > Thankyou for the update of what needs doing .
      > An internet flyer with Rosies wonderful art work and an address for
      > donations would be helpful.
      > Sure would be cool if the 90 beautiful members focalized and manifested
      > a bounty of goods for Earth Rose Farm .
      >
      > Yours truly ,Water
      >
      > To give from the heart with out wanting in return is Love
      > I will pray for everything you all need or want .

    • Waters
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
        Dear Kim and Rik ,Excellent work .

        Psychic hugs for sale ,lol