We are on the way after some rather unexpected delays

  • Glowing Feather Maji
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 16, 2007
      Drama of 2007, after months of planning we (maji, rozi& john) left on
      Jan 11 to costa rica from tampa florida. Got at the boarder on sunday
      morning only to find out I had misplaced my passport and it was back
      in Tampa. Rozi & John went on crossed the border on sunday afternoon
      and Will get to costa rica by Sunday Jan 21, I took a bus back to
      tampa took 2 days and arrived this morning (tues) to find out my 87
      year old mom had passed in her sleep after a long illness. I will be
      stayingfor the funeral and family gatehring here till monday and will
      arrive a few days after rozi to san isedro around Tuesday or
      wednesday Jan23/24. Our dell number must be reactivated and it may
      take a few days before you can call if you are in costa rica. Every
      one keep in touch that want s to come by and we will keep everyone
      informed what is going on.
      Our costa rica cell number is 506-355-4182
      love and light and all give thanks to my mommy Angelina she gave me
      the dream to be a dreamer and the body and mind to make it real....
      C U hOMe
    • Kim
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 17, 2007
        Oh Maji... Blessings on your mother's passing. I am so glad your wiser
        self saw fit to leave your passport behind so you could be there with
        your family at such a time. I am grateful to Angelina for raising
        such a loving and inspiring man as you. Her time here on earth was
        well spent.

        Love you tons and bunches!
        Kim

        --- In earth_rose_farm@yahoogroups.com, "Glowing Feather Maji"
        <glowingfeather@...> wrote:

        > Drama of 2007, after months of planning we (maji, rozi& john) left on
        > Jan 11 to costa rica from tampa florida. Got at the boarder on sunday
        > morning only to find out I had misplaced my passport and it was back
        > in Tampa. Rozi & John went on crossed the border on sunday afternoon
        > and Will get to costa rica by Sunday Jan 21, I took a bus back to
        > tampa took 2 days and arrived this morning (tues) to find out my 87
        > year old mom had passed in her sleep after a long illness. I will be
        > stayingfor the funeral and family gatehring here till monday and will
        > arrive a few days after rozi to san isedro around Tuesday or
        > wednesday Jan23/24. Our dell number must be reactivated and it may
        > take a few days before you can call if you are in costa rica. Every
        > one keep in touch that want s to come by and we will keep everyone
        > informed what is going on.
        > Our costa rica cell number is 506-355-4182
        > love and light and all give thanks to my mommy Angelina she gave me
        > the dream to be a dreamer and the body and mind to make it real....
        > C U hOMe

      • Rich in Spirit
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 17, 2007
          yo Glo
            good timing on you missing your passport so you could be with family for funeral ...
          I am just coming from Thailand Rainbow Gathering (600 people from 23 nations) -
          many Japanese (even some Chinese) - gathering was well organized (good drinking water
          and good showers) - vision council is looking toward Mexico in Nov. and Altai (Russia) in
          June.
           Yes, I still hope to visit the land in Costa Rica in March (funds providing) ...
          Give my love to Rosie,
          RiS

[...]

          Love Everyone Unconditionally,
                  including Yo'self!
        • Ras Yesiah
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 18, 2007
            Greetings familia, this is Yes I...perhaps, like glo, we have crossed paths at the Panama gathering last year, or in Colorado, or some other gathering, location. Reguardless, I am so gratified to hear that this community of rainbow conscious beings in underway. I want to spread the word, the love, and the positive vibrations to all of you that I am planning my trip down to Costa Rica sometime in late March. I look forward to communing with all of you in the land where rainbows shine forever. I hope to stay for 2 months, or more, and contribute in whatever way fits best to the life and livelihood of the community.

            Just setting that intention out into the universal vibration. May it have a positive affect.

            One Love,

            Yes I

          • Kim
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 19, 2007
              Yay! Welcome Yes I! So glad you're heading to the farm. What a great
              opportunity to be there in the beginning to help bring form to this
              dream. Wish I could be there too!

              Kim

              --- In earth_rose_farm@yahoogroups.com, Ras Yesiah <ras_yesiah@...> wrote:

              > Greetings familia, this is Yes I...perhaps, like glo, we have
              crossed paths at the Panama gathering last year, or in Colorado, or
              some other gathering, location. Reguardless, I am so gratified to hear
              that this community of rainbow conscious beings in underway. I want to
              spread the word, the love, and the positive vibrations to all of you
              that I am planning my trip down to Costa Rica sometime in late March.
              I look forward to communing with all of you in the land where rainbows
              shine forever. I hope to stay for 2 months, or more, and contribute in
              whatever way fits best to the life and livelihood of the community.
              > Just setting that intention out into the universal vibration. May
              it have a positive affect.

              > One Love,
              >
              > Yes I
              >

              > ---------------------------------
              > Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Yahoo! Answers. Try it now.

            • Glowing Feather Maji
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 21, 2007
                Dear Ras Yesiah,

                Yes we meet in panama last winter & again colorado. This is the dream I
                was sapeaking of and we are making it happen. I will be going to this
                years panama gathring for feburary full moon than we will have our
                opening for march full moon. Rozi my wife is there now with john, we
                have the dream and hopem that others will join us. We have one youngling
                na,me john that I met in vermont nerf regional last august and several
                others that will come throughout the winter and beyond. We have the
                dream now we have to do the reality that iwll take efforts of us as well
                as many of the unkown that will awaken to become part of Earth Rose
                Farm. stay in touch and when you arrive we will share our joy on the
                landalways all ways glowing feather