Re: Earth Rose Farm

  • Glowing Feather Maji
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2006
      The vission ofr our farm is to attract those individuals likw youe awld
      that are ready for permaculture. Rozi and I are investing our life
      savings for the future, for those who are ready to plant seeds and
      watch them grow...including yourself...

      --- In earth_rose_farm@yahoogroups.com, "Rick" <dude72@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      > This sounds very interesting to me. I want to be a big part of this
      > whole concept. I am sure there is ways I can contribute with my time
      > and money and I am planning on coming down sometime in 2007 to be a
      > part of this great farm and community.
      > Rick

    • Feral Unicorn
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006
        Glowing Feather and Rozi --

        I so admire the commitment and dedication you've made to this project -- to establish a model for sustainable cooperative living in the world.  I'm excited to learn more about it as the process develops.  What's the next step?

        Like you, I was in Costa Rica for the Global Rainbow Gathering in 2004.  I stayed a couple of times in San Isidro de el General -- a very pleasant town -- big enough to offer the resources of civilization, and yet small enough to be a friendly place, and easy to find one's way around.  It's an important hub for bus transportation in the region.  How close is your land to that city?

        I also enjoyed Dominical on the coast for the "after party" following the gathering.  The impossibly rough 40-kilometer gravel road between there and Quepos was to be paved the next year.  I suspect that the paving project hasn't started yet!  Oh well -- pura vida!

        How soon will you be journeying south to begin the work party?

        -- Jim

        .