Rebel Baroque Ensemble In Tucson this Friday night

  • Irene
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      If you can make it to Tucson this Friday night, the fabulous Rebel
      (pronounced"Re-BEL") baroque ensemble is performing on the U of A campus. This
      ensemble features the amazing recorder player Matthias Maute, and some equally
      amazing work by their harpsichordist and string players. The program also features
      countertenor Derek Lee Ragin. I've never heard him but he's probably just as
      fantastic as the rest of the performers. This group is an absolute delight to hear.

      The website for the concert series is:

      http://www.uapresents.org/

      You can click around from there to find their baroque series and ticket information. If
      anyone is planning on going, please feel frree to drop me a note privately so as not to
      send too many emails to the group. We are driving down in the afternoon, so meeing
      up for dinner might be a fun option.

      Irene