Uotpia Road at Bookman's

  • Linda Rising
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2005
      Please join us in celebrating the opening of a new Bookman's in Phoenix!

      bookmans.com

      Utopia Road will be playing Friday evening, February 25, 5-7 PM

      Come on by we'd love to see you!

      Karen Grover
      Rick Miskowski
      Karl Rehmer
      Linda Rising
      Anne Sullivan
    • Linda Rising
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2005
        That new location is 19th & Northern :-)! Hope to see you then!

        --
        Author of "Fearless Change: patterns for introducing new ideas"
        http://www.cs.unca.edu/~manns/intropatterns.html