License plate CEMBALO

  • recordertooter
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2013
      Hi all,

      While driving near my house in Ahwatukee, I was briefly behind a car with the license plate CEMBALO. Naturally, I'm intrigued and I would love to know if there is a harpsichord player living only a few blocks away.

      Since this is a small world, does anyone happen to know who this may be?

      Thanks,
      Irene
    • Scott Saari
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17, 2013
        Not I.

        Scott Saari

        Cell: (602) 230-7824
        Sent from my iPhone
        Kindly forgive my brevity and typos

        On Feb 17, 2013, at 11:47 AM, "recordertooter" <recordertooter@...> wrote:

        Hi all,

        While driving near my house in Ahwatukee, I was briefly behind a car with the license plate CEMBALO. Naturally, I'm intrigued and I would love to know if there is a harpsichord player living only a few blocks away.

        Since this is a small world, does anyone happen to know who this may be?

        Thanks,
        Irene

      • Harry Fisher
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 17, 2013
          I'd like to know too.

          Maybe they tried to fit cembalon on and you've found a Hungarian.

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
            I wonder if anyone has any cop friends????