Interpreti Veneziani at the MIM, March 2-3

  • AM
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      Hello, early music friends,

      Hope you are enjoying this pre-holiday season!

      In case you weren't already aware of this, I wanted to share with you the exciting return of the Baroque orchestra Interpreti Veneziani to the MIM Music Theater, on Sat. March 2 and Sun. March 3.

      http://mimmusictheater.themim.org/interpreti-veneziani

      They are exquisite, virtuosic and pyrotechnic! I saw them the last time they were here, and it was the most energized and energizing string ensemble performance I have ever experienced.

      This is the same weekend as the recorder workshop given by Anne Timberlake of the ensemble Wayward Sisters, sponsored by the Desert Pipes, the Phoenix chapter of the American Recorder Society. The recorder workshop will be held Sat. March 2 from 9 am to 5 pm at Orangewood Presbyterian Church in Phoenix. For details, please email me or info@....

      Wayward Sisters will be performing on the AZ Early Music Society series in Tucson on Sunday afternoon, March 3.

      This will be a busy weekend for early music in AZ! Hope to see you at these events!

      Ann Koenig