Two free issues of Early Music America for the taking!

  • recordertooter
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13 6:45 PM
      Hi everyone,

      I just got the following email:

      ---------------------------
      Dear EMA member,

      As our way of thanking you for being a member of Early Music America, we have a gift for you to pass on to two of your friends—a free mini-subscription to Early Music America magazine. They will receive the Winter 2011 and Spring 2012 issues of the magazine.

      So, if you would like to be one of the lucky recipients, please write back to me privately and include your snail mail address and I will forward on to EMA for your mini-subscription. The first two people who write to me win!

      All the best,
      Irene