Karl and Linda's new address

  • Linda Rising
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2011
      Dear Arizona Early Music Fans,

      It's hard to believe that on Wednesday, February 23 we will climb aboard
      a 17' U-Haul and head from Phoenix, our home for over 20 years, to our new
      home in Nashville, TN.

      We will certainly miss playing and singing and enjoying early music with
      all of you. Please plan a visit to Nashville soon and use email to stay
      in touch!

      All the best!

      Linda Rising & Karl Rehmer
      561 Scout Drive
      Mt. Juliet, TN 37122

      602-448-6476 (for the near future)

      --
      Co-Author of Fearless Change: patterns for introducing new ideas
      http://www.fearlesschangepatterns.com

      Check out my web site:
      http://www.lindarising.org

      Please use risingl@... or linda@... to reach me
      since risingl1@... will soon go away. Thanks!
    • hbfisher@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2011
        Best Wishes for a safe journey, and I hope you find
        many people to play with there.  Keep in touch.

        Harry Fisher