Recorders for Sale

  • koenigaz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2011
      Happy new year, early music friends!

      As we start off the new year, I am "hosting" several recorders for sale at my home in Scottsdale. One is a used tenor, the others are two brand new basses from Bill Lazar. If anyone would like to see them, please contact me, Ann Koenig (ann@...). I could bring them with me to the Desert Pipes meeting on January 8, and they might still be available for the recorder workshop with Rotem Gilbert on Saturday, Jan. 29. Here are the details, and the owners' contact information if you're interested in finding out more about the instruments.

      Tenor: Mollenhauer Denner in palisander, about 5 years old. Revoiced by Von Huene about 6 months ago. Asking price of $700. Contact Donna: rdn775h@...

      Basses: 2 new instruments from Bill Lazar www.LarazEarlyMusic.com (email bill.lazar@...)

      Yamaha YRB-61: oiled maple, Bb, C, F/F# keys, G/G# holes. Price $1350.

      Mollenhauer Dream: Knick, pearwood, Baroque double holes, double key. Price $1275.

      For questions about the instruments, please contact the owners. If you'd like to see the instruments, please contact me – Ann Koenig (ann@...).