Desert Pipes (ARS chapter) 50th anniversary party, March 13

  • koenigaz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2010
      The Desert Pipes, the Phoenix chapter of the American Recorder Society, invite you to join us for our 50th anniversary party next Saturday afternoon, March 13! Our celebration will feature special guests from our chapter's history and performances by the Desert Pipes and others. We'll conclude with a giant play-in led by former directors of our chapter, open to all! This event is also our celebration of the American Recorder Society's annual March activity "Play-the-Recorder Month" for 2010.

      Our party is free and open to the public. We welcome young and old, beginners and veterans, players and listeners. Come join us to hear, play and enjoy the recorder!

      When: Saturday afternoon, March 13, 2010, 1:30–4:30 pm

      Where: Orangewood Presbyterian Church, Page Hall, 7321 N. 10th St., Phoenix

      For more information and to email us, visit our Web site at www.desertpipes.org

      We look forward to seeing you there!!

      Ann Koenig