Kaleidoscope concert Oct. 17

  • Catherine Saucier
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2009
      CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS

      PEMS invites local early music ensembles to participate in the Fall Kaleidoscope Concert on Saturday, October 17, 3:00 p.m. at the University Lutheran Church in Tempe. Each ensemble should respect a time limit of 8 minutes.

      Please contact Catherine Saucier (Catherine.Saucier@...) if you are interested in participating.

      We hope to see you on Oct. 17!

      Catherine Saucier
      Assistant Professor of Music History
      School of Music
      Arizona State University
      PO Box 870405
      Tempe, AZ 85287-0405
      Phone: (480) 965-5197
      Fax: (480) 965-2659
      Email: Catherine.Saucier@...

      President, Phoenix Early Music Society
    • John and Valarie Vousden
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2009
        Hi Catherine!

        Scott Saari and I would like to play some Bach arrangements for guitar duet.

        Best wishes!

        John Vousden

        Please contact Catherine Saucier (Catherine.Saucier@ asu.edu) if you are interested in participating.

        We hope to see you on Oct. 17!