Early registration deadline for Prescott Recorder Workshop - Aug 1

  • Linda Rising
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2008
      Hi Recorder Fans,

      Just a gentle reminder that checks for early registration for the

      7th ANNUAL PRESCOTT RECORDER WORKSHOP
      Saturday and Sunday, August 23-24, 2008

      must be received by August 1. Invitation attached.

      If you are interested in ride-sharing or room-sharing, please let me
      know your itinerary
      and I will do the best I can to match drivers and riders and roommates!

      This will be a very special event -- two days with Tish and Frances *and* a
      concert in the cool pines of Prescott!

      Hope to see you there!

      Linda

      --
      Co-Author of "Fearless Change: patterns for introducing new ideas"
      www.cs.unca.edu/~manns/intropatterns.html