Kaleidoscope Concert

  • Catherine Saucier
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
      CALL FOR PERFORMERS

      The Kaleidoscope concert, sponsored by PEMS, has been rescheduled for Saturday, February 16 (2008), 2:00-5:30pm at the University Lutheran Church. All early music ensembles are welcome to participate!

      For inquiries, or to participate, please contact Catherine Saucier (Catherine.Saucier@...).

      Please forward this message to all who might be interested. We hope to see you in February!

      Catherine

      Catherine Saucier
      Assistant Professor of Music History
      School of Music
      Arizona State University
      PO Box 870405
      Tempe, AZ 85287-0405
      Phone: (480) 965-5197
      Fax: (480) 965-2659
      Email: Catherine.Saucier@...
    • Linda Rising
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
        Hi Catherine,

        The Utopia Road Recorder Concert would like to perform.

        Thanks for organizing this!

        Linda

        --
        Co-Author of "Fearless Change: patterns for introducing new ideas"
        www.cs.unca.edu/~manns/intropatterns.html