6th Annual Prescott Recorder Workshop

  • Linda Rising
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2007
      **Hi Recorder Fans,

      Attached please find a notice of our upcoming workshop on Saturday,
      August 25, in Prescott, AZ, with Tish Berlin.

      As you will note, we would like an RSVP by August 20. Hope to see you there!

      If you have trouble with the attachment, please let me know and I can
      send you plain text.

      A reminder of coming attractions:

      Friday, September 28 - Sunday, September 30, Las Cruces, NM, with Tish
      Berlin, Frances Blaker, and Vicki Boeckman

      **Concert, Friday, October 26 & Recorder Workshop, Saturday, October 27,
      2007, St. Barnabas on the Desert,
      Scottsdale, AZ with Wood'n'Flutes!