Testing 1-2-3

  • Irene
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6 7:32 PM
      Hi - just testing out the new Yahoo group. I started it, guess I
      should post the first message!

      Irene
    • Linda Rising
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6 7:37 PM
        We read you loud and clear -- but we're packing to leave at the crack of dawn tomorrow.

        Thanks for starting the group!

        Linda

      • klose71@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 7 8:02 AM
          Hi Irene,

          This is Lee Klose.  Thank you for starting the group.  You & I met when I was at an ASU faculty recital with Dimitri.  I have a show on a station for the blind (SunSounds) and have interviewed Dimitri and John & Barbara Metz just before they moved.  I am sure their absence leaves quite a gap in the Society, but other than that, I am not too familiar with the goings-on of the Society, but am interested and enjoy the concerts.

          Thanks!
          Lee Klose
        • Irene
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 7 4:58 PM
            Hi Lee,

            I do vaguely remember meeting you - glad you joined this group.
            I'm hoping that it will be a good way for people to exchange
            information, network, post concerts, share rides, etc.

            If you know others who may be interested, by all means spread
            the word!

            Irene