PEMS Early Music Event on Sept 24th - don't miss it!

  • Irene
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      If you haven't already saved the date, please save the afternoon of
      Sunday, September 24h for the PEMS Kaleidoscope. This is going to be
      a very fun afternoon with lots of different groups performing.

      Performers include:

      Utopia Road
      Cappella Sonora
      Canis Firmus Trio
      Charlotte Miller
      Phoenix Baroque Ensemble
      Festiva
      Ladyfaire
      Bartholomew Faire
      Les Musiciennes de la Lune
      Musica Sonora - large vocal ensemble coming up from Tucson!

      You'll also have an opportunity to hear the recently "discovered"
      Missa Solanum Tuberosum, or "Potato Mass," apparently written by an
      anonymous lingusitically-challenged 17th century composer.

      Your emcee for the afternoon will be our resident comedian, Jerry
      Robin.

      Here are the details:

      Sunday, September 24, 2006
      3 PM
      University Lutheran Church
      340 E. 14th St, Tempe

      There is no admission charge, but donations will be cheerfully
      accepted at the door.

      Bring your friends - there will be great music, socializing and a
      lot of laughs.

      Hope to see you there!

      Irene
    • haflele@imap4.asu.edu
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2006
        Too bad this is at the same time as the "King of Instruments" Organ Hall
        concert for which I already have a ticket.
        Hoping to keep in touch for further events.