Desert Pipes meeting - May 13

  • koenigaz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      Desert Pipes May meeting - Saturday, May 13

      As the hot weather sets in, come and cool off with an
      afternoon of recorder music with the Desert Pipes! Our
      May meeting will be held Saturday, May 13, at the
      usual time and place:

      1:30 to 3:30 pm - please arrive in time to start playing at 1:30

      Tapatio Village clubhouse - see directions below

      Gino Chieffo, our new music director, will be at the podium. Please
      bring all the music we've been playing, along with a music stand and
      instruments.

      Just a reminder that Pipes dues are $50 for the year for ARS members,
      $60 for non-members. Visitors pay $5/meeting.

      DIRECTIONS TO TAPATIO VILLAGE:

      - Make your way to 7th Street in Phoenix, the stretch between
      Thunderbird on the north and Peoria on the south.
      - Clinton is the first street north of Peoria on 7th street.
      - Turn east onto Clinton (right if you're headed north on 7th and left
      if you're headed south from Thunderbird).
      - Clinton runs right into the clubhouse at Tapatio
      Village. For more directions, go to:

      http://www.tapatiovillage.com/directions.html