Desert Pipes meeting - May 13
- Desert Pipes May meeting - Saturday, May 13
As the hot weather sets in, come and cool off with an
afternoon of recorder music with the Desert Pipes! Our
May meeting will be held Saturday, May 13, at the
usual time and place:
1:30 to 3:30 pm - please arrive in time to start playing at 1:30
Tapatio Village clubhouse - see directions below
Gino Chieffo, our new music director, will be at the podium. Please
bring all the music we've been playing, along with a music stand and
Just a reminder that Pipes dues are $50 for the year for ARS members,
$60 for non-members. Visitors pay $5/meeting.
DIRECTIONS TO TAPATIO VILLAGE:
- Make your way to 7th Street in Phoenix, the stretch between
Thunderbird on the north and Peoria on the south.
- Clinton is the first street north of Peoria on 7th street.
- Turn east onto Clinton (right if you're headed north on 7th and left
if you're headed south from Thunderbird).
- Clinton runs right into the clubhouse at Tapatio
Village. For more directions, go to: