Bach concert

  • Linda Rising
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
      I'm wondering if the address listed below for the Bach concert should be:
      6715 N. Mockingbird Lane??

      Makes more sense on Mapquest......

      Every Friday evening (7:00p.m.), beginning September 16th and continuing
      through Friday, December 16th, Dr. Curt Sather will be playing the COMPLETE
      organ works of J. S. Bach (1685-1750). Each program will be about 90
      minutes in duration and will include the sacred and secular works Bach
      composed throughout his entire creative lifetime.

      These programs are FREE and will take place in the church of Saint Barnabas
      on the Desert, 6715 E. Mockingbird Lane, Scottsdale, and will be played on
      the Casavant pipe organ.

      --
      Author of "Fearless Change: patterns for introducing new ideas"
      http://www.cs.unca.edu/~manns/intropatterns.html
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005

        You are correct.  The address is 6715 N. Mockingbird Lane.  Thanks.

        This Friday at 7 PM, Dr. Curt Sather will present his 4th concert of 14.  Everyone is invited for 1 1/2hrs. of Bach.

                    Ethel