PEMS Showcase Concert Sept 18 - Save the Date!

  • Irene
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      Please mark your calendars for Sunday, Sept 18 at 3 PM. We
      are going to have a PEMS "showcase concert" at the University
      Lutheran Church near the ASU campus in Tempe.

      This is an opportunity for all of us to connect , stay in touch, and
      play for each other. The details are still being worked out so stay
      tuned for more info right here.

      Anyone who would like to perform is welcome! If you would like
      to play, sing (or both) please let us know. You can post here, or
      write back to me or to jdefazioaz@.... We figure that
      everyone can have up to about 10 minutes.

      This is going to be an enjoyable, low-key afternoon, so don't be
      shy about performing - it doesn't have to be "perfect." We just
      want to get everyone together and build our early music
      community.

      Hope to hear from you - and if you don't play or sing, come and
      be part of our audience :)

      Irene
    • John and Valarie
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19, 2005

        Hi, Irene. We will miss this event, unfortunately but we are doing something we are looking forward to…we will be in England and Wales from Sept. 16th till Oct. 2nd so we have to miss out on some fun musical events. But I will be rehearsing for the Trinity Marian Festival with Bart Faire and our subset group of girls singing a cappella all female stuff. It should be fun!

        Thanks for keeping us all informed on events!

        Valarie Vousden

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 21, 2005

          Sorry to miss your event - have another music group meeting at my house that afternoon.

          From: "Irene" <recordertooter@...>
          To: earlymusicphx@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 06:29:34 -0000

          Hi everyone,

[...]

          Early musicClassical musicClassical guitar

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS