      From: earlymusicphx@yahoogroups.com [earlymusicphx@yahoogroups.com] on behalf of Catherine Saucier [catherine.saucier@...]
      Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2013 12:03 PM
      To: earlymusicphx@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [earlymusicphx] PEMS Kaleidoscope concert next weekend!

      Please join us for the following meeting and concert *next* Sunday, October 27, at University Lutheran Church in Tempe:
      University Lutheran Church
      340 E. 15th Street
      Tempe, AZ 85281-6612
      (480) 967-3543

      See the following link for a map:
      http://ulctempe.org/map/

      PEMS annual meeting, 2 p.m.

      Fall Kaleidoscope Concert, 3 p.m.
      FREE, donations are welcome

      The concert will feature the following performers, in this order:
      Emma Whitten, organ
      Flautas Maderas Trio, recorders (Ann Koenig, DeEtta Maloney, Barbara Martin)
      Desert Pipes, Phoenix chapter of the American Recorder Society
      Joshua Pierce, guitar
      Jonathan M. Gregoire, organ
      Canis Firmus Trio, recorders (Martin Dorr, Judith Prakel, Irene Rosenthal)
      The Anonymous Madrigallers (Katie Jones, Valarie Vousden, Dinah Majure, Emma Whitten, Mike Hegeman, David Kahrs, Dan Rue, Jim Grab, John Vousden, Stefan Dollak)
      Scott Saari, guitar
      The DEVIL Duo, recorders (Jeffrey Ouper, James Applegate)
      Stefan Dollak, lute, pipe & tabor
      Jonathan M. Gregoire, organ

      We hope to see you on the 27th! Feel free to forward this invitation to anyone who may be interested, and to bring your family and friends.

      Catherine

      Catherine Saucier
      Assistant Professor of Music History
      School of Music