394Attention soloists and groups - PEMS event coming soon

  • recordertooter
    Sep 8, 2013
      Hi everyone,

      Happy September - I hope you all had a wonderful summer. This is just a heads-up that every year PEMS needs to have an annual meeting, and to make it more fun, we tie in a Kaleidoscope concert. That means that we all get to perform for each other!

      The date, time and venue are all still being worked out, but it will likely be in late October. So now you or your ensemble has an excuse to practice  - as if you needed an excuse  :)

      One of us will be back in touch with more specifics as we have them, but in the meantime I thought you'd want to know.

      Best wishes,
      Irene