      To: earlymusicphx@yahoogroups.com
      From: recordertooter@...
      Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 18:30:06 -0700
      Subject: [earlymusicphx] Two free issues of Early Music America

      Hi all,

      Every year I get an offer from EMA - two free issues for a friend. If you would like to receive the Winter 2012 and Spring, 2013 issues, just write back to me privately with your address - first two takers get it.

      Last year I only got one taker - it's really a good magazine!

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic