New member

  • dochantdon
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hi-
      New to this list. I suspect I know a few folks out there.

      I a music teacher (choral), a bit of a keyboard player, and have played early flutes for many years. My first purchase was one of Tom Prescott's first Grensers (play it for "modern" music) and now I have several other flutes. I play my Polak Beukers the most. My locations have been Miami, Chicago, Basel, and since 1985, Massachusetts.

      Which brings me to my question-

      Are there any folks interested in playing duets or other ensembles at an elevated amateur level in central/eastern Massachusetts? I could use some ensemble playing.

      Regards-

      Donald Irving
    • Croenen, Godfried
      Message 2 of 13 , May 14, 2011
        Hi,

        I have just joined the group. I play a G.A. Rottenburgh copy (R. Tutz) and have recently ordered a new instrument (Kirst, A 440), which I look forward to receiving soon.

        I used to play a lot when I was a student (about twenty years ago), but with getting a job and moving to the North West of England, early music took a back seat. I have now started again playing more and am enjoying it tremendously.

        I am hoping to catch up with what has happened in the early music scene in recent years. I am also hoping to find musicians to play with (any traverso players in the North West of England? responses preferably off list).

        Godfried Croenen

        e-mail: G.Croenen@...