Re: Baroque Flute Fingering Book

  • Ardal Powell
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2009
      Oops: the public URL, rather than the password-protected one I gave, for the book at Pendragon's website is http://www.pendragonpress.com/books/bookdetail.php?PPNo=639

      On the Amazon page cited a reviewer named 1rustydog "flute playrer" has written:

      "Comprehensive and easy to read fingering charts: a Must Have for anyone who plays the traverso (one keyed flute or baroque flute). Includes trill fingerings and fingered vibrato fingerings and a chapter by Catherine Folkers on intonation."

      Ardal