Re: [earlyflute] telemann suite in a minor

  • Lyon Leifer
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2009
      Hi Jim et al,

      I don't think anyone has yet mentioned the lovely full score published by Concerto Flauto Amadeus (their #10, also identified on the cover page as BP731). It is in modern notation, very clean, and includes a photocopy of the manuscript source's first page and a nice introduction in German and English by the editor, Andreas Habert, preceding the score.

      Lyon Leifer