RE:Timber Flute Festival

  • Colin Saint-Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      Dear Early Flute Group Members,
      I wanted to tell you of a summer workshop opportunity.  If you're interested in experiencing something a little different in the world of the simple-system flute, check out the Timber Flute Festival at  randolpharts.org.  This website gives you information about what we can offer our students, events and concerts during the festival week, as well as biographical information about the faculty.
      Cheers,
      Colin

      En finir avec le spam? Yahoo! Mail vous offre la meilleure protection possible contre les messages non sollicit├ęs
      http://mail.yahoo.fr Yahoo! Mail