Wooden Flute Stands

  • Roberto Tuninetti
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2007
      Hello Flutemasters:

      Anybody have put hands on flute stands projects?  I think
      that this art is old and interesting than flute making.

      From  medioeval  church stands to the ugly modern metal
      ones.

      I developed in these days a transverse flute concept based
      on "lidian" style scale, having  good  tone  equilibrium  and
      maximun resonance. I  uploaded  the  fingering on the site
      if anybody interested on.

      Roberto (Mendoza, ARG)