Does anyone have or know something about this recording?

  • adam3luglio
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2006
      A while ago while using internet, quite by chance I came across a new
      recording of Mozart's four flute quartets (at least I think that all
      four of them were included) played on period instruments.
      Interestingly, it included a continuo accompaniment--the first
      recorded performance to do so, or at least the first of which I am
      aware.
      I didn't take down details of the performers and/or label, and have
      spent most of my free time today trying to find it in catalogues and
      on internet, but to no avail. If anyone knows about, or possesses a
      copy of this CD, could you please provide me with further information
      so that I can aquire it?
      Many thanks,
      Florio