A Ripping Yarn!

  • Terry McGee
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      Well me hearties, fancy a tot of rum and a ripping yarn before turning in? How
      about the old favourite "An Imposition against the Public" or "How to fake a
      Rudall & Rose and almost get away with it ...."

      http://www.mcgee-flutes.com/RR_fake.htm

      Terry

      Terry McGee

      61 Calder Crescent, Holder ACT 2611 Australia
      Phone +61 (0)2 6288 8006, Fax +61 (0)2 6287 4263
      mailto: terry@...
      http://www.mcgee-flutes.com

      - wooden flutes for Irish and classical music
      - wooden flute research, restorations and repairs
      - Irish music group, Ballyhooley
      - maintenance of the National Carillon, Canberra
      Assisted by the Commonwealth Government through the Australia Council,
      its arts funding and advisory body, and by the ACT Government through
      its Cultural Council.