Jacob van Eyck Quarterly

  • Thiemo Wind <thiemo@fourwinds.demon.nl>
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2003
      Dear flute enthusiasts,

      A Happy New Year to all of you!!! 2003 will bring four new issues of
      the Jacob van Eyck Quarterly. The first appeared today, devoted to a
      contemporary admirer of van Eyck: Lodewijk Meyer. It also included
      the score of a charming Courant (one of three duets) by the 17th-
      century composer Pieter Meyer.

      http://www.jacobvaneyck.nl or
      http://www.fourwinds.demon.nl

      Kind regards,

      Thiemo Wind
    • Thiemo Wind
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 30, 2003
        Jacob van Eyck's set of variations on 'Courante, of Ach treurt myn
        bedroefde' [nve 12] is a remarkable piece in Der Fluyten Lust-hof. It
        doesn't start with the unadorned theme, it ends with it. Why did van
        Eyck opt for this unusual form? Read about it in the newest issue of
        the online Quarterly (2003/2), at http://www.jacobvaneyck.nl

        Regards,
        Thiemo Wind
      • Thiemo Wind
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 5, 2005
          Dear all,

          A new issue of the on-line Jacob van Eyck Quarterly has appeared today,
          at
          http://www.jacobvaneyck.info

          The subject: `Rosemont: Pulling down, building up'.

          Regards,
          Thiemo Wind
        • Thiemo Wind
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 27, 2006
            Dear all,

            The online Jacob van Eyck Quarterly is late this year, due to the fact
            that I had to finish my dissertation first. Fifteen years was enough...
            The first 2006 issue has appeared today. The subject: a genuine
            signature of Jacob van Eyck. Volume 2 will appear on the first day of
            June, Volume 3 on 1 July, as usual. At
            http://www.jacobvaneyck.info

            Regards,

            Thiemo Wind
          • wentz047@planet.nl
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 27, 2006

              Congratulations!

              Jed

            • Thiemo Wind
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 31, 2007
                On this very last day of Jacob van Eyck Year 2007, Quarterly No. 4 has
                appeared: "Jacob van Eyck gets a medal". At
                http://www.jacobvaneyck.info

                Best wishes for the New Year,

                Thiemo Wind