Re: [earlyflute] Oops

  • Jean Cassignol
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2002
      Quelle mouche vous pique, cher Andrew? Que vous a fait le gentil David? :-)
      Do you understand what I mean?

      Jean Cassignol
      http://perso.wanadoo.fr/festesdethalie/NEW%20RECORDER.html

      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2002
        Dear Andrew,

        No harm done. I did only send the message containing the three
        images once.

        With best wishes.

        Yours,

        David

        David Lasocki, Ph.D.
        Head of Reference Services, Cook Music Library, Indiana University
        e-mail: lasocki@...
        phone: (812) 855-2971
        fax: (812) 855-3843
        Web site: php.indiana.edu/~lasocki
        Mailing address: Cook Music Library, School of Music, Indiana University,
        1201 E 3rd St, Bloomington IN 47405-7006, USA

        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2002
          David,

          Not to labour a point, but, I got this message twice as well.
          I think there must be something wrong at your end.

          Andrew

          Quoting "Lasocki, David" <lasocki@...>:

          > Dear Andrew,
          >
          > No harm done. I did only send the message containing the three
          > images once.
          >
          > With best wishes.
          >
          > Yours,
          >
          > David

        • H. David Templeton
          Message 4 of 8 , May 1, 2002
            If there was something wrong at David's end, why wouldn't we all be
            receiving his postings twice?

            > From: Andrew Pickering <andrewp@...>
            > Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 16:01:14 +0100
            > To: earlyflute@yahoogroups.com
            > Subject: RE: [earlyflute] Oops
            >

            > David,
            >
            > Not to labour a point, but, I got this message twice as well.
            > I think there must be something wrong at your end.
            >
            > Andrew
            >
            > Quoting "Lasocki, David" <lasocki@...>:
            >
            >> Dear Andrew,
            >>
            >> No harm done. I did only send the message containing the three
            >> images once.
            >>
            >> With best wishes.
            >>
            >> Yours,
            >>
            >> David

          • Lasocki, David
            Message 5 of 8 , May 1, 2002
              David,

              Not to labour a point, but, I got this message twice as well.
              I think there must be something wrong at your end.

              Andrew

              Only with my haste. I didn't notice that the message to the list
              also had a cc. to you.