TRAVERSO:earlyflute-group in German

  • Gesche Smolle
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2001
      Hi Ardell,
      I like Your list so much that I felt the necessity of founding an
      earlyflutegroup at the other end of the world.I hope that there will
      be many readers from Germany and german speaking countries(I think
      we´ve got some players over there)but also from USA and other parts
      of the world-what I mean is,that German is going to be the main
      language but we´ll be delighted to get international messages of
      course.
      So this maybe an invitation for everyone!

      Byebye,Gesche