fl, vl, va, vc/vgb & bc works

  • jlsprinkle@uswest.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 6:44 AM
      Folks:

      I would appreciate any advise you might have with regard to
      baroque
      period works for one-key flute, violin, viola, cello/viol da
      gamba
      with or without basso continuo. Today's message asking about
      one
      of the Vivaldi Concerti made me think that there must be
      several
      possibilities including other instruments which would work
      well
      for my group. We have sufficient repertoire for the
      classical period
      already. So far, I have some of the Telemann Quartets- nos.
      2,3 & 6
      from Book IV. Any suggestions?

      Jim Sprinkle
      Mesa AZ