Re: The lunettes keys ..

  • DAVID
    Message 1 of 39 , Nov 23, 2012
      Dear Satosius,

      I will try to get some photos to you and on EBay. It's my first listing and I'm requiring technical support! Meanwhile, here is the link to Arthur Haswell's website, where it was listed for a while.

      http://www.arthurhaswell.co.uk/Triebert.htm

      All I know of Triebert is that they made Oboes and I believe my keys are reminiscent of oboe fingering.

      Blessings,
      Catriona (MairiDuke)

      --- In earlyflute@yahoogroups.com, "satosius" <satosius@...> wrote:

      > Hello David Scott,
      >
      > I also want to closeups of the flute especially at the embouchure hole.
      > The instrument has lunettes keys!
      > In Japan, I feel that simple flutes with lunettes keys were rare.
      > Perhaps, musicians --- in the Meiji and/or Taisho and/or early Shouwa era --- ware playing without the keys, I think.
      > Players would either like the keyes or wouldn't like them.
      > I personally like without the lunettes keys.
      > Was not Triebert famed more for hautbois than flute ?
      > Therfore he could attach lunettes keys.. (???)
      >
      > Satosius
      >

      > --- In earlyflute@yahoogroups.com, DAVID SCOTT <david.scott121@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello fellow flautists,
      > >
      > > I'm not really an active member, but I do read your postings on almost a daily basis, with great interest. It's time to break the silence and let you know that I have, eventually, put my Triebert on Ebay, having been unsuccessful at selling it privately. I've not done it before now (and I've been keen to re-invest for a while), because, well, it's Ebay (need I say more?!). But anyway, here we are. I'm not a salesperson, so please forgive me hi-jacking the forum, but I do want it to go to a good home :0)
      > >
      > > If you are interested in seeing it in its nicely refurbished state, please do have a look. It had been much loved.
      > >
      > > http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wooden-Flute-Fabulous-Original-Tribert-/251187806679?pt=UK_Woodwind_Instruments&hash=item3a7bf5c1d7
      > >

      > > Catriona
      > >

      > > Dr. Catriona Scott (Ph.D)
      > > Recent Activity:
      > > Visit Your Group
      > >
      > > Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback
      > > .

    • DAVID
      Message 39 of 39 , Nov 23, 2012