Flute dictionary news

  • Susan Maclagan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2011
      Dear flute friends,
      I'm delighted to report that my flute dictionary, "A Dictionary for the Modern Flutist" is finally on sale!! It's being offered for $45.00 when the following promotional code is used:

      7A12DFTMF To order, call this toll-free #: 800-462-6420
      Shipping in the US is $5.00 for the first book and $1.00 for any additional book;
      in Canada, it's $6.00 for the first book and $1.00 for any additional book;
      in Europe it's $10.50 for the first book and $6.50 for any additional book.

      Please accept my apologies if posting this information breaks any list rules.

      Best wishes,
      Susan Maclagan
      "A Dictionary for the Modern Flutist," Scarecrow Press, April 2009.
      Reviews: http://tinyurl.com/9v79mz
      Sample Entry:
      http://www.straubingerflutes.com/link.html#maclagan
      Facebook: Dictionary Fan Page: