Wanted to BUY - von Huene Kirst copy, a=440/415

  • halfofpentimento
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2010
      Hi, Folks;

      I have a customer who is interested in a von Huene Kirst copy with a=440&415 corps de rechange. As we have not made these instruments in some time, I'm wondering if there might be someone out there who has such a flute that they are no longer playing. If so, could you please contact me off list and I'll put you in touch with the potential buyer? Many thanks.

      Eric Haas
      von Huene Workshop, Inc.
      65 Boylston Street
      Brookline, MA 02445