Herouard flute for sale

  • goosman@xxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 1999
      Hi,I am selling a five keyed French flute which I have recently restored marked Herouard. It is a darkwood flute with five silver keys on piller mounts with crescent base plates. It has two tuneing slides, the longer one pitched at about A-440 and the shorter one pitched about 20 cents sharper. Jack Goosman
    • Nidhogg253@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 1999
        Thank you for the information on the Herouard flute. I am interested. Can you
        give me a price quote$

        Sincerely, Robert Sorteberg